WBE Canada Board Committees
WBE Canada is governed by a voluntary Board of Directors. Board of Directors has 5 standing committees – Supplier Advisory (certified WBEs only), Executive (Board Members only), Certification, Nomination and Business Development Committees.
Business Development and Nomination Committees are currently seeking new representatives from Member Organizations to join.
Candidates must be full-time employees of Corporate Member organizations in good standing with WBE Canada. Any employee from a member organization is eligible to apply.
Why Volunteer on WBE Canada’s Committees?
- Actively contribute to the development of Women’s Business Enterprises Canadian Council (WBE Canada) with your skills & expertise
- Meet & build relationships with other Committee Members, each of whom is a professional from large corporate or government organizations in Canada or US
- Learn new skills and build new strengths to improve your personal leadership profile
- Use your volunteer experience to improve your resume and set yourself apart from your peers
- Become part of our exciting and rapidly growing community dedicated to developing opportunities for both women owned businesses and corporate and government organizations
- This is a volunteer position – WBE Canada is a nonprofit organization.
- Most of our committees currently meet on a monthly basis, usually for 30-90min.
- All committee meetings are run via conference line so location is not an obstacle.
Opportunities available as of September 28, 2021:
- Business Development Committee – one (1) seat open, commitment: 60+ min/mo. + assigned tasks
- Certification Committee – waitlist open, commitment: 90+ min/mo. + application review
- Nomination Committee – one (1) seat available, commitment: 30+ min/mo. + assigned tasks
Review the information and apply here: